Who We Are and What This Policy Covers
Information We Collect
Information You Provide to Us
When you purchase tickets on this website or our ticketing partner website, Showclix, we collect personal information from you to fulfill the order. We may collect information like your:
· Billing and shipping address
· Details relating to your purchase
· Email address
· Phone number
· Credit card or other payment information
We share this information with Showclix, our ticketing partner, so that they can provide ticketing services to us and deliver the tickets you ordered to you properly. As you go through checkout, this site may auto-complete your shipping and billing address by sharing what you type with the GooglePlaces API and returning suggestions to you to improve your checkout experience.
Information We Collect Automatically
This website is hosted by Webflow, which collects personal data when you visit this website. Webflow needs the data to run this website, and to protect and improve its platform and services. Some of the information Webflow analyzes in a de-personalized form includes:
· Information about your browser, network and device
· Web pages you visited prior to coming to this website
· Your IP address
Cookies and Pixel Tags
We collect cookies and pixel tags to help us identify and track visitors, website usage, as well as track and understand email campaign effectiveness. You can choose to disable cookies through your individual browser options. To learn more detailed information about cookie management with specific web browsers, it can be found at the browsers' respective websites.
We use Google Analytics to provide insights into how viewers and customers use our website. This information may include information about your use of this website, including clicks, internal links, pages visited, scrolling, searches and timestamps.
Why We Use This Information
In addition to the above explanations, we use information about you for the purposes listed below:
· To ensure quality, maintain safety, and improve our services. For example, by monitoring and analyzing how users interact with our website we can add, revise, or delete some information to ensure a more enjoyable browsing and shopping experience.
· To market our events and measure, gauge, and improve the effectiveness of our marketing. For example, by targeting our marketing messages to groups of our users (like those who regularly purchase from us), advertising our events, analyzing the results of our marketing campaigns (like how many people purchased event tickets after receiving a marketing message), and understanding and forecasting user retention.
· To protect our website, our users, and the public. For example, by detecting security incidents; detecting and protecting against malicious, deceptive, fraudulent, or illegal activity; fighting spam; complying with our legal obligations; and protecting the rights and property of THE LUME Colorado LLC and others, which may result in us, for example, declining a transaction or terminating services.
· To customize the user experience. For example, to personalize your experience by serving you relevant notifications and advertisements for our events.
· To communicate with you. For example, by emailing you to ask for your feedback, share tips for getting the most out of our events, or keep you up to date on THE LUME Colorado events. If you don’t want to hear from us, you can opt out of marketing communications at any time. (If you opt out, we’ll still send you important updates relating to your account and any purchases).
How We Share Information
We share information about you in limited circumstances, and with appropriate safeguards on your privacy. These are spelled out below:
· Third-party vendors: We may share information about you with third-party vendors who need the information in order to provide their services to us, or to provide their services to you or your site. This includes vendors that help us provide our events to you (like Showclix, our ticketing partner, payment providers that process your credit and debit card information, payment providers you use for your own e-commerce operations, fraud prevention services that allow us to analyze fraudulent payment transactions, cloud storage services, postal and email delivery services that help us stay in touch with you, customer chat and email support services that help us communicate with you); those that assist us with our marketing efforts (e.g., by providing tools for identifying a specific marketing target group or improving our marketing campaigns, and by placing ads to market our events); those that help us understand and enhance our website (like analytics providers); those that make tools to help us run our operations (like programs that help us with task management, scheduling, word processing, email and other communications, and collaboration among our teams); other third-party tools that help us manage operations; and companies that make events available on our websites who may need information about you in order to, for example, provide technical or other support services to you. We require vendors to agree to privacy commitments in order to share information with them.
· Legal and regulatory requirements: We may disclose information about you in response to a subpoena, court order, or other governmental request.
· With your consent: We may share and disclose information with your consent or at your direction. For example, we may share your first name and last initial if you leave a review on our site.
· Aggregated or de-identified information: We may share information that has been aggregated or de-identified, so that it can no longer reasonably be used to identify you. For instance, we may publish aggregate statistics about the purchase of our events or share a hashed version of your email address to facilitate customized ad campaigns on other platforms.
We do not sell our users’ data. We aren’t a data broker, we don’t sell your personal information to data brokers, and we don’t sell your information to other companies that want to spam you with marketing emails.
Information Shared Publicly
We may send you marketing emails, which you can unsubscribe from by clicking the link at the bottom of the email. We share your contact information with MailChimp, our email marketing provider, so they can send these emails on our behalf.
Order and Account Emails
We may email you with messages about your order or account activity. For example, we may email you to tell you that:
· You’ve created a customer account
· Your customer account password has been reset or updated
· You’ve made a purchase
· You’ve received a refund
It’s not possible to unsubscribe from these messages. We share your contact information with Showclix, our ticketing partner, so they can send these emails to you on our behalf.
How Long We Keep Information
We generally discard information about you when it’s no longer needed for the purposes for which we collect and use it— described in the section above on Why we use this information — and we’re not legally required to keep it.
For example, we keep the web server logs that record information about a visitor to thelumecolorado.com, like the visitor’s IP address, browser type, and operating system, for approximately 30 days. We retain the logs for this period of time in order to, among other things, analyze traffic to our website and investigate issues if something goes wrong.
While no online service is 100% secure, we work very hard to protect information about you against unauthorized access, use, alteration, or destruction, and take reasonable measures to do so.
California, Colorado and Virginia residents
If you are a resident of California, Colorado or Virginia, you have additional rights granted to you under the Consumer Privacy Act (CPA). You may obtain certain information regarding our disclosure of your personal information to third parties for their direct marketing purposes. To make such a request, please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org. Please note, however, that we do not currently disclose any of your personal information to third parties for their direct marketing purposes.
You also have the right not to be discriminated against if you exercise any of your rights under these privacy laws. We may have collected the following categories of personal information of residents in the United States in the past 12 months:
- Identifiers such as a name, postal address, Internet Protocol address, email address, or other similar identifiers.
- Certain categories of personal information.
- Commercial information, including records of events or services purchased or considered.
- Internet or other electronic network activity information.
- Geolocation data.
- Inferences drawn from any of the information identified above.
Another priority of ours is adding protection for children while using the internet. We encourage parents and guardians to observe, participate in, and/or monitor and guide their online activity. THE LUME Colorado does not knowingly collect any personal identifiable information from children under the age of 13. If you think that your child provided this kind of information on our website, we strongly encourage you to contact us immediately and we will do our best efforts to promptly remove such information from our records.