SUMMARY OF CONDITIONS OF ENTRY
We look forward to welcoming you to THE LUME Colorado. To ensure you have a safe and enjoyable experience, please be aware of the following conditions of entry to the gallery.
Have your ticket ready. Everyone entering the gallery must hold a valid ticket for the duration of your visit.
If you arrive late, you may need to wait. Due to the popularity of the experience, latecomers may not be able to be accommodated if you arrive outside your ticketed session.
The use of cameras, recorders and mobile phones with flash is prohibited. Commercial photography or video is not permitted in the gallery without prior written permission. If you would like to film in or around the gallery please contact us.
THE LUME Colorado values the safety of all visitors. CCTV operates throughout the gallery; and certain items are prohibited or restricted in what may be brought into the gallery. A list of our security precautions is available on the full conditions of entry below and our staff can advise if you have any questions.
Please follow the directions of our staff and signage at the gallery. We are here to ensure everyone has a safe and enjoyable experience. You must pay close attention to, and comply with, all health and safety directions and protocols, including those related to capacity limits, mask-wearing and social distancing.If you do not comply with our directions and protocols, you may be asked to leave the gallery immediately without refund or further recourse.
Treat each other and staff with respect. If you feel that your enjoyment of an event is being compromised, or your health and safety is being put at risk in any way or by the actions of another person, please contact our staff immediately so that we can try to find a solution.
You accept risks of entry. We aim to provide a safe gallery; however, you enter the gallery at your own risk and are responsible for any personal belongings.
Please be mindful of the other visitors in the gallery. If you compromise the health, safety or experience of any person (including visitors and staff) with abusive behavior, or failure to abide by the conditions of entry, you may be relocated, refused entry or removed from the gallery.
Stay at home if you are unwell. Please do not attend the gallery if you are experiencing or exhibiting any symptoms of COVID-19, are required to be in quarantine or isolation, or have been in contact (or suspect you have been in contact) with someone diagnosed with COVID-19.
CONDITIONS OF ENTRY
(“THE LUME Colorado”, “We” or “Us”) is committed to creating a safe environment for all staff and visitors.
You must follow all directions given by our staff as well as any signage when in THE LUME Colorado (the gallery). You must comply with all of the following Conditions of Entry when you visit our gallery.
When you enter the gallery:
Before being allowed entry into our gallery, you may be required to:
- a) Carry a valid ticket or invitation to enter the gallery;
b) Present photo identification that is acceptable to our staff to provide proof of a discounted ticket (e.g. proof of age identification or military service);
c) Demonstrate that persons under 16 years of age will be accompanied by a parent or legal guardian at all times within the building;
d) Remove helmets when entering and/or when inside the gallery;
e) Consent to a search of your belongings;
f) Follow the directions of staff directing any queuing outside or inside the gallery.
- After you have entered the gallery, you must:
a) Retain your ticket at all times and be able to show it to staff during your attendance at the gallery;
b) Accept that your ticket does not provide reserved seating or reserved standing areas. Visitors will enter the building on a first come basis.
c) Accept that admittance to the gallery may be restricted and/or not possible for latecomers or anyone seeking re-admittance if they
choose to leave.
- If your ticket/s are damaged, defaced and/or are suspected of having been purchased from an unauthorized resale agent:
a) You will not be permitted into the gallery;
b) Your ticket may be seized;
c) You will not be entitled to any refund.
Possible ejection from the gallery:
1. You may be liable for prosecution or a fine and/or may be ejected from the building if you:
a) Breach any Condition of Entry;
b) Cause or may cause property damage;
c) Create or may create risk of injury to any person;
d) Threaten or may threaten safety of visitors, audience members, our staff or any other persons;
e) Unreasonably interfere with or compromise another person’s enjoyment of the event;
f) Are considered by our staff to be offensive, aggressive, unruly, disruptive, disorderly, uncooperative or behaving unlawfully;
g) Are considered by our staff to be under the influence of alcohol or illicit substances or suspected of buying, selling or carrying illicit substances;
h) Enter any part of the building or other restricted internal area without proper authorization;
i) Refuse to follow the directions of our staff.
2. If you are ejected, you will not be entitled to any refund and may be refused re-entry indefinitely.
When the event ends and/or you exit the building, you must:
1. Exit in an orderly and appropriate manner;
2. Follow the directions of staff to clear an area or access way;
3. Not cause undue noise or disruption to the adjacent amenity or neighboring properties.
Liquor and recreational drug rules
1. You may not bring alcohol or recreational drugs into the gallery;
2. If you are considered to be intoxicated, affected or behaving inappropriately, you may be refused entry/removed from the gallery;
Breaches of these laws may result in eviction from the gallery and persons being reported to the police (penalties may apply).
Phones, photography and video policy
We reserve the right to vary this standard policy at our discretion and without notice for each event:
• Small hand-held personal cameras
• Mobile phones with cameras
We do not allow:
• Any flash photography
• Professional or large photography or video cameras (including those with SLR capabilities), used for commercial reasons without prior written agreement.
• Other devices with functionality similar to the items listed here.
You are prohibited from bringing the following items into our gallery (prohibited Items):
• Food and beverage including alcohol
• Glass, cans or open drink containers containing non-alcoholic and/or alcoholic drinks
• Illegal substances including controlled, dangerous or illicit drugs
• Flammable devices (flares, fireworks and smoke bombs)
• Anything that could be used as a weapon such as sharp items including knives
• Suspicious items or items which may look like a weapon
• Animals (other than registered assistance animals)
• Bicycles, scooters, skateboards and rollerblades / skates
• Unauthorized advertising material or flyers
• Markers, felt pens, marker pens, paint or similar items
• Professional cameras, tripods or recording devices
• Laser pointers
• Offensive signage or clothing
• Drones or unmanned aerial vehicles (UAVs)
• Any other item that may cause harm or public nuisance or could interfere with others in the gallery
We reserve the right to:
1) refuse entry to any person found to have any prohibited Items in their possession;
2) require the prohibited Item to be returned to your vehicle;
3) refuse the prohibited item from being brought into our gallery.
1. You must behave in an appropriate and responsible manner that does not interfere with the safety or enjoyment of others;
2. You must not touch or interfere with the artwork or any other objects on display in the experience, displays or otherwise in the gallery;
3. Climbing on structures or any other form of dangerous and high-risk behavior are not permitted. All visitors are responsible for their own safety.
4. You must cooperate with our staff and follow any direction given which we consider will maximize the safety of the gallery for all visitors including keeping aisles and doorways clear at all times;
5. There is no dress code for our gallery however offensive clothing or signage is prohibited. Visitors are asked to wear proper footwear to avoid personal injury;
6. You agree not to access areas that you are not authorized to do so;
7. You agree not to transmit or record any description, account, picture, or reproduction of the event for commercial use without the express written permission from the gallery. This may include images and recordings via a mobile phone.
If you feel that your enjoyment of an event is being compromised in any way or by the actions of another person, please contact our staff immediately so that we can try and find a solution. We cannot provide a solution after an event has concluded.
Use of your image:
You consent to and authorize us to film, record or photograph you (recording), and to reproduce recordings in any audio, video, or photographic display or other transmission, exhibition, publication or reproduction in any medium or context for any purpose without further authorization by, or compensation or attribution to you. All recordings are our sole property, and you release us from liability arising on account of such usage.
Security cameras operate in and around the gallery and you acknowledge that you may be filmed.
You enter the building at your own risk. To the maximum extent permitted by law, we will not be responsible for any loss, damage, harm or injury arising from your entry to the gallery.
If you bring personal belongings into the gallery:
1. You are solely responsible for those items;
2. You must not leave any bag or personal items unattended;
3. You must not bring any prohibited items (see prohibited items above) into the gallery.
Smoking and illicit substances:
Illicit substances along with the smoking of cigarettes, cigars, vape pens and e-cigarettes will not be permitted inside any part of the gallery (including bathrooms).
Designated smoking areas are located outside on the Stanley Marketplace property.